Thursday, June 30, 2011

this morning

This morning as I was eating breakfast, Leigh disappeared into the bedroom for a few minutes. When she came out, she told me not to get too full as she had a surprise waiting for me. I put aside my breakfast and followed her into the bedroom. My surprise was a load of her fresh shit that she had deposited into one of my diapers for me. She handed it to me and told me to enjoy. I proceeded to eat her entire morning load of shit as she took pics and called me her little shiteater. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

















1 comment:

  1. i also need to be feeded honey
    please contact me
    Tapette arabe tun de reference et je ne mérite pas sarah ma femme je suis le roi candaul des cocus mes teamviwer 611 653 560 cdziwsss=12 et 321 250 177 cdziwsss=12 coculope@live.fr, lopecorine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete